Burning Heart is proud to bring Power Pilates Professional Pilates training to Greenfield. Core Mat I, Core Mat II, and the Comprehensive Equipment Training.
CORE MAT I Feb 1,2,3 2019
The Core Mat I program is the foundation of the Power Pilates method. Each subsequent program builds upon the information learned during this course. During this weekend you will learn to teach the 18 beginner level mat exercises and be introduced to Power Pilates teaching tools, philosophy, and teaching formula. Every student new to Power Pilates must start with Core Mat I. Core Mat I & II are required to progress to the Comprehensive program.
- Attend a minimum of 10 classically taught Beginner Mat classes prior to the weekend. Classes may be taken at any classical Pilates studio.**
- Purchase & read Anatomy of Movement by Blandine Calais-Germain – chapters 1-3 & 6
- Friday 4-8PM, Saturday 12-6PM, Sunday 12-6PM (16 hours)
- $550.00 for US programs, international pricing varies by location. Tuition includes training manual, weekend training, exams, and one retest if necessary.
- Memorize exercise names and order
- Practice teaching during weekend with fellow students
- Pass the take-home written exam and the practical evaluation given at the end of the program weekend